Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Tue, October 18, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, October 18, 2005

• Reported By:Elk Rapids Michigan
Appera Whitening
Newport Beach, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening charged for product never received after I cancelled Newport Beach California

I have been charged $89.97 by Appera Tooth Whitening on June 29, 2005 fraudulently. I ordered the trial product from Appera Tooth Whitening on 5/30 and received 6/4. I called the cancellation number offered on the website (1-800-PATCHES) on 6/8 were they gave me the option of leaving a call back number and filing a cancellation on line. I did both. They never called me back and after sending the online cancellation, I was issued no receipt of the cancellation. I tried several times. On both 6/12 and 6/29, I was billed $89.97 on my credit card and disputed both charges; the dispute for the 6/12 billing was settled in my favor, and I am requesting the same for the 6/29 billing. Adding insult to injury, I never received the month's supply of the product they are billing me for. All I received was the trial which I paid for, and I did everything they offered to cancel.

If you Google the words "Appera" and "fraud," you will find I am one of thousands of people who is a victim of the unscrupulous business practice of Appera Whitening.

Please help; these people are criminals!!

Sally
Elk Rapids, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2005 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Newport-Beach-California/Appera-Whitening-charged-for-product-never-received-after-I-cancelled-Newport-Beach-Califo-161188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening