Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Thu, October 06, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2005

• Reported By:Bangor Maine
Appera Whitening
apperawhitening.com Tuscon, Arizona U.S.A.

Appera Whitening RIP OFF, No customer service to speak with, won't allow to cancel, still charged me, no product Tuscon Arizona

Appera Teeth Whitening's website had an internal error on the day that I went to cancel my membership. I was doing it in the time frame that they set for cancellation. I could not do it. I was charged $89.++ for the product. I was able to cancel my membership a few days later when the website was running. It was not cancelled in time, I was still charged, and sent the product. I sent it back via U.S Postal Service. They claimed they never recieved it.

I have tried many times to call and email to speak with a representative, I have left messages and I still have yet to receive any communication back.

I am currently being charged $89.++ for a product I do not even have.

Appera Whitening is a horrible company, the product did not work for me. They do not take care of thier customers and are overall a bad business to deal with.

Rebecca
Bangor, Maine

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/06/2005 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Tuscon-Arizona/Appera-Whitening-RIP-OFF-No-customer-service-to-speak-with-wont-allow-to-cancel-still-159736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening