Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 06, 2005

• Reported By:n. caldwell New Jersey
Appera Whitening
apperawhitening.com Tuscon, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening deceptive online suvey ripoff Tuscon California

Like others, I answered online survey. Was willing to accept samples and pay for postage. Next thing I know, I received 3 month supply and membership, for $89.00 a quarter. They said it couldn't be returned, eventhough I never opened it. Visa advised me to send it back. Appera cancelled my membership, and said there is no record of me sending back the product. Well why would they cancel my membership if they didn't receive the product back? Now Visa says I have to pay, don't have the product, and when I called Appera, they hung up on me. I will fight them to the end!!

n. caldwell, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2005 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Tuscon-California/Appera-Whitening-deceptive-online-suvey-ripoff-Tuscon-California-145208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening