Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Thu, April 07, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 07, 2005

• Reported By:Springfield Oregon
Appera Whitening
15143 Woodlawn Ave Tustin, California U.S.A.

Appera Whitening ripoff Tustin California

I also did the 6.95 free trial. Free trial my butt! I sent in a cancellation letter and now they're saying I sent it in a day late, so now basicly I'm screwed. The guy said once the product leaves the warehouse then there's no refunds. That's crap! Other companys will refund for unopened products and for some that have been opened. They are ripping peaple off! I've learned a very expensive (89.97) lesson. I just hope we can get some justice.

Deborah
Springfield, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2005 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/Tustin-California-92780/Appera-Whitening-ripoff-Tustin-California-137913. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening