Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Updated: Fri, May 27, 2005

• Reported By:Anchorage Alaska
Appera Whitening
apperawhitening.com Internet U.S.A.

Appera Whitening Ripoff charged with no authorization, will not return e-mails, will not return phone calls. Internet

Two months ago I saw a deal for a free vacuum, I never fall for these things but I had some time and was sucked in. Answering questions from page to page till I got to the part where they say you have to pick two things then you get your prize. So I picked two things that were free except you had to pay shipping. The company I would like to report is Appera Whitening @ apperawhitening.com. I canceled the order / charge to my account the day the order was made via their e-mail cancellation process. An automatic e-mail message was sent to me saying they would do that.

Then my card was charges $85, so I called them. There is a message that says you have to do everything on line then it just hangs up. So I got back on line, they have a place to get online and chat with someone from their customer service, that option does not work. They also have a place where you can email them for a call back and they guarantee to call with in 48 hours. I have e-mailed them everyday requesting a call back for over a month now and have never been called or e-mailed. This company has made it impossible to contact them, impossible to get money back and this company is a scam!!

Today (5/27/05) I fianlly called my bank (Wellsfaro) and they are crediting my account and have assured me that Appera Whitening will not be paid. I was worried it would come out of Wellsfargo's pocket and that is not what I wanted. It is amazing to me that I am reporting this to some site (no offence) when I should be able to report it to some legal government official.

Alexis
Anchorage, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2005 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/internet/Appera-Whitening-Ripoff-charged-with-no-authorization-will-not-return-e-mails-will-not-r-144246. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening