Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Reported By:Troutdale Oregon
Appera Whitening
Apperawhitening.com Internet U.S.A.

Appera Whitening ripoff, was made a member when I did not request this Internet

I was made a "member" with Appera without my permission and knowledge. Ironically, they indicated that I became a member since I did not cancel my membership within the 14 day cancellation period. I never signed up for membership.

I discovered their fraudulent activities when I checked my bank balance. I too only ordered a sample for $6.95 which only cost them .96 cents to mail. Isn't that a ripoff too?? Next thing I know I have become a member and my bank account was debited $89.97.

I have called, emailed, faxed, but with no reply except for one phone call and I was treated very unprofessionally. The guy kept interrupting me and said I clicked "three" times to become a member. I was doing some other searching when the window for Appera popped up, so I thought what the hey.

Anyway bottom line, Appera has refused to contact me via email or call me back now. I have been trying daily since 4/20/05. Thanks to your information I contacted my bank and will be credited, but this still does not excuse Appera for their fraudulent tactics.

Pam
Troutdale, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2005 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/internet/Appera-Whitening-ripoff-was-made-a-member-when-I-did-not-request-this-Internet-140653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening