Complaint Review: Appera Whitening

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:Malvern Pennsylvania
Appera Whitening
15143 Woodlawn Avenue Tustin CA 92780 Nationwide U.S.A.

Appera Whitening ripoff Signed up for a trial tooth whitening bottle. Just received a three month supply which they will not take back. They are criminals. Tustin California

I signed up for a one month trial bottle of Appera tooth whitening. Today I received three more bottles which I do not want because the trial did not work.
I e-mailed them today and was told that I could not return the bottles.
I have now contacted you and will file a dispute with my credit card company and write to the Better Business Bureau.
Hopefully, we can all somehow put them out of business.

Ann
Malvern, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appera-Whitening/nationwide/Appera-Whitening-ripoff-Signed-up-for-a-trial-tooth-whitening-bottle-Just-received-a-thre-141438. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appera Whitening