Complaint Review: Apple Depot

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: Beth — Springfield Ohio
Apple Depot
8000 Bathurst St., Unit 1, Suite 30005, Thornhill, Ontario Canada

Apple Depot AppleDepot.co, AppleDepot.ca Non-working products and completely missing order! Thornhill Ontario

Don't fall victim to what sure seems like a good deal!  I bought an iphone 4s charger from this company and they delivered that first product within the promised 6 weeks.  I was excited by the great deal I got so I ordered again...and again.  The second order I placed was for 2 Full Screen mp3 players. They both arrived (after I placed my third order) in non-working condition. I attempted contacting the company via email and they never responded. The third order I placed (while waiting on my second order) was for an Otterbox for iPohone Defender case.  It never arrived. I waited over 2 months and still no product. I tried calling the 1-888-758-4888 number that they provided to my charge card company when filing the transaction but of course it was disconnected. I eventually had to file a report with my charge card company to have the charge removed. Please do not purchase anything from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-Depot/Thornhill-Ontario/Apple-Depot-AppleDepotco-AppleDepotca-Non-working-products-and-completely-missing-orde-1127948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple Depot