Complaint Review: Apple I-tune

• Submitted: Sun, September 26, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, September 26, 2010

• Reported By: David — cocoa Florida United States of America
Apple I-tune

Apple I-tune Sells songs to you then locks account. Makes you pay more money to unlock. Internet

I have over the years purchased hundreds of dollars of songs from I-tunes.  When I go to log in it tells me that my account has been locked.  When I call them I am told that for $29 I can talk to someone to unlock my account.  Are you kidding me!  I am very upset that a company that is so large as to play such foolish games.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2010 03:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-I-tune/internet/Apple-I-tune-Sells-songs-to-you-then-locks-account-Makes-you-pay-more-money-to-unlock-In-644647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple I-tune