Complaint Review: Apple Inc

• Reported By: colin1965 — Massachusetts United States of America
Apple Inc
1 Infinite Loop Cupertino, California United States of America

Apple Inc Did not honor product warranty Cupertino, California

Apple Inc. stole $230 plus tax dollars from me by not honoring my product warranty for my iPod touch 2nd generation, when it was clearly in warranty. I had bought a Brand New iPod touch 2nd generation online in December 2011, when I contacted Apple in November of 2012, they would not honor the product warranty, as they stated it was out of warranty according to their policies, even though I sent them my proof of purchase multiple times.

All Apple did was offer for me to pay $99 plus tax to have my broken iPod touch replaced with a refurbished 2nd generation iPod touch. Thank you Apple for all of my time you wasted on the phone with your customer service department.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-Inc/Cupertino-California-/Apple-Inc-Did-not-honor-product-warranty-Cupertino-California-995694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple Inc