Complaint Review: Apple, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, February 13, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: Emily — Dallas Texas United States of America
Apple, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop Internet United States of America

Apple, Inc., DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, KEEP LYING TO ME LIKE MY CLOUD STORAGE IS LOW & ITS NOT! WANT ME TO BUY MORE FOR NO REASON! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Emily,

I have the Iphone 4. I have had the Iphone 3 and the 3gs as well. I will not upgrade to the Iphone 5 because its not worth it. They tweak one or two things every year to get folks to run out and spend hundreds on a new phone even when the changes are minimal. We are so gullible as Americans.

However, I am filing this complaint because I am being sent messages on my Iphone from Apple that my cloud storage is almost full and that I need to PURCHASE $$$$ some more. When I actually go to my settings and then to storage and check my cloud storage I have barely used it.

I've been getting these messages for about a year and I have changed nothing on my phone. I have overall about 5GB of storage and I have 4.6 GB of storage LEFT!!! So I have barely used the storage. I don't really put anything into storage and when I check to see what's in it, there is nothing in it.

Also, what I have noticed Apple doing to friends who also have Iphones is that they are loading a LOT of erroneous things into storage WITHOUT PERMISSION to make a person run out quicker so that they will have to buy more storage. [continued below]....
..... All one has to do is save pictures and music on their computer. Then delete them. However, Apple is devising new ways to try and make a person reach capacity sooner and if not, they simply LIE.

Just like they did to me. Those GREEDY CROOKS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-Inc/internet/Apple-Inc-DECEPTIVE-PRACTICES-KEEP-LYING-TO-ME-LIKE-MY-CLOUD-STORAGE-IS-LOW-ITS-NOT-1013397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple, Inc.

Emily,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

I believe that exposing your Ripoff Report on the worldwide web was a good idea. A Harvard Business Professor told his class of executives in late 2004 that exposure is a corporation's worst fear.

You can stay at this site and type in- STOP RUNNING RIPOFF, and click on Ripoff Report #269041 and scroll down to Consumer Comment #3, entitled "Blame it on a Lawyer" and read paragraph #4 for proof.

Here is that quote:

QUOTE: "A Harvard Business Professor said that EXPOSURE is a corporation's WORST FEAR!" - August 21, 2007.

Fact: Thirteen months after that consumer comment was posted at this website, the stock market crashed and the financial system in the USA collapsed. On September 29, 2008, the Dow Jones lost a record 777 points. Several large Wall Street corporations, along with the U.S. banking system, collapsed and had to be bailed-out by the American people with hundreds of billions of dollars in taxpayer's money from the TARP.

You can 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN, and watch that documentary on the web for proof.

P.S. Feel free to 'Google' this- APPLE ISN'T ONLY COMPANY WITH TOO MUCH CASH, and read the related articles that recently became available on the web. It appears that Apple has $137 Billion in cash, according to the chart.