Complaint Review: Apple Patch Diet

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
Apple Patch Diet
www.applepatchdiet.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Apple Patch Diet Diet Patch Internet Business USA Internet

I ordered the Apple Patch system in April of 2008 and like everyone else, I thought for only $29.99 with what they were claiming, I thought it would be worth a shot. No!! They give yo $25 after you buy the patches for yourself first. You only get your checks monthly after your balance as reached $100 in sales or you have 60 days to get a refund. I asked for my money back and instead I got a list of all these free search engines to submit my site to. I tried that and it didn't work. I asked for my money back again and they sent me another email with places to try and submit my site to. By the time you've submitted your site to all those search engines every 30 days your 60 days are up and your out of your money and any false claim to give you $250 if you don't make any money. Kepp your money and put it in your gas tank, at least that way you wont be mad you can't get it back.

Jovan
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 11:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-Patch-Diet/nationwide/Apple-Patch-Diet-Diet-Patch-Internet-Business-USA-Internet-364378. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple Patch Diet