Complaint Review: Apple Store

• Reported By: Rachel — ROUND ROCK Texas United States of America
Apple Store
5085 Westheimer Rd. Houston, Texas United States of America

Apple Store DID NOT CREDIT MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT Houston, Texas

I cant understand how apple stays in business when it comes to their stores! I went in to this store to get a cell phone and then 3 days later decided I did not want the iphone3 They girl behind the desk wasnt very bright, she must have been new.

I found that 2 months later I still have yet to get my refund back. The company keeps telling me it will happen in my next cycle. That girl stole my cell phone! She never refunded me! Watch out! Im talking with the security for the apple store and may be pressing charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2012 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-Store/Houston-Texas-77056/Apple-Store-DID-NOT-CREDIT-MY-CREDIT-CARD-ACCOUNT-Houston-Texas-944698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple Store