Complaint Review: Apple Valley Investigations

• Submitted: Sun, November 27, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, September 16, 2012

• Reported By:Safety Harbor Florida
Apple Valley Investigations
20 E Piccadilly St Winchester, Virginia U.S.A.

Apple Valley Investigations ripoff took my money $450.00 and did nothing will not return calls Winchester Virginia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Owner of Apple Valley Investigatons

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Disputing Claim

I mailed a check for $450.00 to Apple Valley Investigations to locate where my children live, they were illegally taken out of Florida by my ex-wife.

I was able to give her(the P.I.) the names and addresses of their schools three months before school ended. I was able to get a hold of her once, since then she has not returned ANY of my 15 calls. Her e-mail addr was no good either.

School is now out and they do not attend those schools any longer so I have no idea where, or even what state the are in.

I have left numerous messages to no avail.

Sean
Safety Harbor, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2005 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple-Valley-Investigations/Winchester-Virginia-22601/Apple-Valley-Investigations-ripoff-took-my-money-45000-and-did-nothing-will-not-return-c-165964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple Valley Investigations

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Owner of Apple Valley Investigatons

AUTHOR: Apple Valley Investigations - (United States of America)

This client has lied about this report. I did do the work he asked me to do. It is outlined in my contract that we can not gaurantee the results you want, we can only promise to go do the work, and prove it with film and reports. I also later found out that he was supposively stalking this victim and would not further help him, which is when he got mad.  I would appreciate you setting the record straight.  Also, my email was good, stayed the same for 18 years and I have phone records from Verizon where it shows we had 16 conversations, that he wasn't even charged for.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Disputing Claim

AUTHOR: Michele - (U.S.A.)

Sean, from Fl. hired me to find his wife and children for 450.00. He gave me NO information at all, except thier names, ages and a possible vehicle. The mother was allowed to take the kids, they weren't legally seperated yet. What Sean fails to remember is even though I spent 11 hours on this case, which actually should have cost him $ 550.00, which he never paid, I DID FIND THEM AND DID SERVE her a paper.!! I find this complaint insulting and unappreciative, guess the truth of this claim is he ripped me off for my remainder of my bill. Please send this to him and delete his lies about my Company off of the internet. Thank you in advance. My email has been the same for years and my phone numbers haven't changed for 18 years. 540-665-3886 and Applevalleyinv@yahoo.com