Complaint Review: Apple

Apple
1 Infinite Loop Internet United States of America

Apple Operating System Update Warning Internet

CAUTION!!

I just updated my I-Phone 4s to the new operating system, and it removed all of my Contacts! YES THAT IS NAMES, PHONE NUMBERS, ADDRESSES, E-MAIL ADDERESSES ALL GONE!

I called Verizon and Apple, and they said it was my fault and there is nothing they can do. I did not solicit this update it appeared on my phone and asked if I wanted the update!! They said it had something to do with when I set my phone up (which I didnt Verizon did), I must have chosen to have my I-cloud turned off.  I'm not sure  what an I-cloud is.

Please be very careful if you get this offer on your I-phone, you may lose all of your contacts and then be told its your fault!

I will be writing a very power letter to Apple and Verizon to express my complete and utter dis-pleasure
with them both!

PLEASE BE WARNED!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apple/internet/Apple-Operating-System-Update-Warning-Internet-948406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apple