Complaint Review: AppleOne Agency

• Reported By: Linda — Rancho Cucamonga California United States of America
AppleOne Agency
3190 Shelby St, #A-2, Ontario CA 91764 Internet United States of America

AppleOne Agency AppleOne Temporary Services Screws Unemployed Temp, Internet

Here's a warning, for all unemployed people who are considering working for AppleOne agency...  "Don't Do It."

This agency turned me in, to the unemployment office, because I was sick and couldn't go back to the temp job I was on.  They stated I didn't give a good reason why I left the job, so the unemployment office forced me to payback all the payments they made, from 10/1/2009 to present - which is $7000!

I appealed, but the unemployment dept believed AppleOne, so I paid the $7000.

I'm a senior citizen, trying to work for my money.  I know people who never worked at all in 1 year, and got unemployment all year long.  But I try to work for my money, and they give me a penalty of $7000.  It doesn't make sense, why someone who didn't work didn't get penalized, and someone who worked got penalized.

AppleOne screwed me, and I want everyone to know they need to stay away from that company.  I should have checked the internet before I joined them, because it's plastered all over the internet that they are crooks.  Now I know for myself, but it's $7000 too late.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AppleOne-Agency/internet/AppleOne-Agency-AppleOne-Temporary-Services-Screws-Unemployed-Temp-Internet-584940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AppleOne Agency