Complaint Review: AppleOne- Jan Knight

• Updated: Thu, September 05, 2013

• Reported By: We Tu Low — Santa Rosa California
AppleOne- Jan Knight
1275 4th Street Suite 105 95404 Santa Rosa , California USA

AppleOne- Jan Knight dishonest, corrupt, untruthful,deceptive,disreputable Santa Rosa California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I have never spoke to this individual

*Consumer Comment: RE: overqualified

I applied for a staffing position and was discriminated against and wasnt interviewed or offered any job when i am way over qualified. Jan is nefarious and dishonest, why he is employed is beyond my comprehensuion. Cant trust AppleOne in Santa Rosa NO WAY!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2013 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AppleOne-Jan-Knight/Santa-Rosa-California-95404/AppleOne-Jan-Knight-dishonest-corrupt-untruthfuldeceptivedisreputable-Santa-Rosa-Ca-1081869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AppleOne- Jan Knight

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I have never spoke to this individual

AUTHOR: Jan - (USA)

I have never spoken with this person, although I see that he has a lot of these reports, including against family members. He received our automatic response when he applied to a job online. The response said that we would go over his qualifications and if we felt that he was a fit for the positions that we are recruiting for, we would contact him. I guess he thought this was a response coming directly from me and went on a rant on how dare we question whether he is qualified or not. To prove that we never spoke, he referred to me as a "he" so clearly does not know what he is talking about.

RE: overqualified

AUTHOR: Giselle - ()

First, let me say, I really DO NOT like this agency. However; just because you did not get an interview/get hired, does not mean you were discriminated against.  There are MANY reasons why you may not have been interviewed!

1.  There were many other candidates, much better qualifed than yourself and some of those were selcted for interviews because they were better a fit.

2.  The full range of required skills/education was not advertised, so you may not have been as qualified as you thought

3.  The job does not exisit but was advertised in order to build a candidate database

4. The job exisited but was cancelled and/or 'frozen' until further notice

5. Your resume and/or you were not professional and you made a bad impression

6. This agency no longer holds the contract, another one does or the company decided to do their own hiring

There are other possibilities as to why you weren't considered, but the ones I posted above are the first ones that come to mind. Hopefully, you moved on and looked for a job elsewhere.