Complaint Review: AppleOne

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Jeannie — Palatine Illinois
1701 East Woodfield Suite 1115 Schaumburg, Illinois United States of America

AppleOne Howroyd Group of Companies $48,000 + Commission & Excellent Benefits! Account Executive Schaumburg, Illinois

I responded to a job that was listed with AppleOne for $48,000, plus benefits.  It even gave the location.  I spent 2 1/2 hrs filling out information and a pre-interview and then I received a call.  The representative I talked to said I needed to come in and sign the papers I completed online and he would see they could find me a job.

Me: "what about the job I just put in for?"
Rep: "What job is that?"
Me:  "Account Executive...the one I spent 2 1/2 hrs answering questions for."
Rep: "Oh, I don't know about that job.  I don't know if there is an immediate job."
Me:  "Then why was it posted?  Is that what you people do...post jobs, just to get our information?"
Rep: "No, I will see if I can find you something.  You just need to come in."

I spent 2 1/2 hrs of my time, thinking I was actually applying to a job.  A job that I need.  And it was a scam.  This is wrong in so many ways.

Don't waste your time with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AppleOne/Schaumburg-Illinois-60173/AppleOne-Howroyd-Group-of-Companies-48000-Commission-Excellent-Benefits-Account-Exe-1040302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AppleOne