Complaint Review: AppleOne

• Reported By: pissed off Rich — Las Vegas Nevada USA
AppleOne
7220 Cimarron Rd Internet United States of America

AppleOne MISPLACED MY PAYCHECK Internet

I want to let all of the people that plan on working for two different company through AppleOne. I have been lied to about the first company that they sent me to, saying we have a job for you, and it is a temp-to-perm position. When I was doing the Assembly job they sent me to, I really enjoyed it. One week passes by after working, and AppleOne calls me, left a message for me and says for me not to show up for the job anymore. I called AppleOne back and they said that the job ended for me. I felt like saying to them, why did you lie to me about the job becoming permanent. So, I applied for work and I get another job through AppleOne. About 2 weeks passed by, and they said they have another job that they have for me. I went for the interview and I got the job. I have worked for the company for one months. I like this job, also. I go to AppleOne to go pick up my paycheck, they look in this folder under my last name. My name was on the list where people have to sign to get the check. My check was not under the letter. So, they go, hmm. So, then the receptionist looks through all of the letters to see if my check was put in the wrong place. It was not in the folder at all. So, then I was told to sit down in one of the chairs, until she figures out what could have possibly happen to my paycheck. I was getting really irritated, because it was payday and that I have bills that I need to pay. About 5 minutes later the receptionist finally figured out what went wrong. My paycheck was sent to the employer that I have worked for the first time. AppleOne, if you would have not found my check, you would have been into some serious trouble.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2012 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AppleOne/internet/AppleOne-MISPLACED-MY-PAYCHECK-Internet-888636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AppleOne