Complaint Review: Appleone Employment Services

• Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By: Savannah — Dallas Texas United States of America
Appleone Employment Services
1333 Corporate Dr. Irving, Texas United States of America

Appleone Employment Services Staffing Agency Makes Empty Promises and Wastes Time Irving, Texas

Close friend warned me about them. She told me a tale of wasted time and poor communication when she worked with them 2 yrs ago. I figured things may have changed, so I registered. I was told to attend a mandatory interview to discuss my resume, so I picked an appointment time on their web site. The location called me and said that time was not available and rescheduled.

After waiting in a very crowded lobby a very long time, I had an interview with NO privacy -- desks are in a room full of other people interviewing. The recruiter was pessimistic about working with me -- saying I was overqualified for their positions. All things she could have told me over the phone.

Anyway, I dutifully checked their site every week and found nearly a dozen jobs I DID qualify for. I applied to them all and followed up with emails and phone calls. HEARD NOTHING. My experience with AppleOne was identical to my friend's: blatant unprofessionalism and nonexistent communication. I'm warning you, too!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2010 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appleone-Employment-Services/Irving-Texas-75038/Appleone-Employment-Services-Staffing-Agency-Makes-Empty-Promises-and-Wastes-Time-Irving-641472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appleone Employment Services