• Report: #519724

Appliance Center
8621 Washington St Thornton, Colorado United States of America

Appliance Center A Plus Appliance Inc BUYER BEWARE - Thornton, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Thanx you for reporting this company

I ordered and paid for a refrigerator listed (with description and photo) on craigslist.com. I also paid for delivery. The company delivered a different unit (older, not fully functional, filthy, damaged) than what was described on craigslist and as described over the phone. I notified the company that they delivered the wrong unit, but they wouldn't acknowledge that it was the wrong one, nor could they verify that the unit described actually existed. I asked for a refund, but they wouldn't do that unless I returned the unit to the store (even though I paid for delivery). I asked if I could have my existing refrigerator back, since they picked it up at delivery, but I was told that may not be possible. **At this point, I paid for something I didn't receive; I received something I don't want; I no longer have my previous refrigerator; I have little hope for the company to fix the issue.** I should have done my homework, because a quick check with the Better Business Bureau showed 21 unresolved complaints. No you've been warned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2009 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Center/Thornton-Colorado-80229/Appliance-Center-A-Plus-Appliance-Inc-BUYER-BEWARE-Thornton-Colorado-519724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Center

Thanx you for reporting this company

AUTHOR: James Taylor - (United States of America)

Thank you for reporting this company as they have been ripping consumers off on a daily basis.  I filed my report on my stackable washer and dryer and more people need to let the public know of this poor example of a company.  Please take our word on this company and do not step foot in their doors.

-James