Avenue

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: esoucitraps — Viola Idaho United States of America
Appliance Connection

Appliance Connection Falsely charged for extra services, refuse to refund, terrible customer service, Internet

First off, I've only once had service so bad in my life. If it was possible, I would give them a 0 star rating.

I bought a new dishwasher from this site as an early christmas present for my mom, while I'm in afghanistan. I paid extra for express shipping, the white glove install, and removal of the old device.

It took 3 days for it to ship out, and once it did the tracking number stated 13 working days till the estimated delivery date. Express shipping is supposed to arrive within 4 to 7 business days. Fail.

The shipping company was given a bill of lading that didn't specify any of the extras (totaling over $500). When I contacted the website, they told me to be patient about my order and got fussy about my anger at being fleeced.

Also, they are refusing to give me a refund, even though the shipping company has been giving my mother the run around.

Also, my Mother lost a day of work (which she cannot afford) to be there between 10am and 2pm, which is when the shipping company eventually said they'd deliver. They finally showed up... 8 hours later. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2012 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Connection/internet/Appliance-Connection-Falsely-charged-for-extra-services-refuse-to-refund-terrible-custo-972696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Connection