Complaint Review: Appliance Doctor

• Updated: Tue, March 18, 2014

• Reported By: cindy reich — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Appliance Doctor
Bensalem, Pennsylvania USA

Appliance Doctor BROKEN APPLIANCE DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY Bensalem Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You called US.

If your appliances stop working whatever you do DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY.  This is the worst company ever to use for appliance repair.  They find something wrong with an appliance when there is nothing wrong.  If you have any issue with your appliances, either large appliance or small, find someone else to use than this company.  YOU WILL THANK ME.  We put out money to have a washer fixed, it worked for two days, stopped working and they wanted to charge me to come back out and fix it again.  While the guy was in my home, he told me I had issue with the timer in the washer, when the time worked fine.  I am telling you, use a different company!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Doctor/Bensalem-Pennsylvania-19020/Appliance-Doctor-BROKEN-APPLIANCE-DO-NOT-CALL-THIS-COMPANY-Bensalem-Pennsylvania-1131440. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Doctor

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You called US.

AUTHOR: Appliance Doctor - ()

Firstly, let me say that I get that your upset. I have no idea who you are or what we did for you, but I can honestly say that 100% of the time we stand behind our work. We honor our warranty for 100% of the jobs we do.

Also, we have a 30 day NO QUESTIONS ASKED policy on return visits, even if the problem is not our fault or responsibilty. We always come back again to take another look, for free, if the call is placed within 30 days.

If you would like to call to discuss your matter, I urge you to do so and ask for Jim. We will give your concern our professional attention and do our best to remedy this for you.

And also...if there was no problem with your appliance, why did you call us out in the first place?

Please call us so we can assist you. 215-547-5500 or 610-293-9200.