Complaint Review: Appliance Master Inc. - Appliance Service, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, January 14, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, January 14, 2010

• Reported By: Tonay — Atlanta Georgia USA
Appliance Master Inc. - Appliance Service, Inc.
PO Box 4691 Alpharetta, Ga 30023 Alpharetta, Georgia United States of America
  • Phone: 678-437-7721
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Appliance Master Inc. - Appliance Service, Inc. Reliable Appliance & Refrigeration Appliance Repair Company Did Shotty Repair!! Alpharetta, Georgia

Appliance Repair Company I found on Craig's List completely ripped me off! First they came out to fix my refrigerator. Then they said, that the check I wrote was returned but it was not. So i sent another payment. Then the refrigerator, they supposedly fixed, began leaking again. I called them back out, and someone with a very strong accent began yelling at me, and hung up on me several times. They sent me a threatening letter about a lady who's house was foreclosed upon, over a $68 dental bill. They also called me from a number 678-202-5964 in which they said they were going to sign a warrant for my arrest. I have called the police on this company as they are very unscrupolous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 06:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Master-Inc-Appliance-Service-Inc/Alpharetta-Georgia-30023/Appliance-Master-Inc-Appliance-Service-Inc-Reliable-Appliance-Refrigeration-Applian-554729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Master Inc. - Appliance Service, Inc.