Complaint Review: Appliance Master Inc

• Updated: Tue, August 12, 2014

• Reported By: CourtAnneCo — Woodstock Georgia
Appliance Master Inc
P.O. Box 4691 Alpharetta , Georgia USA

Appliance Master Inc Reliable Appliance and Refrigerators Called Daughter's number that wasn't given out! Alpharetta Georgia

First off the guy was 3 hours late to come out and look at the refeigerator. Problem number 2- he wanted $300+ labor to fix a $50 part.

But where they really went wrong is that at 10:00 am they called my daughtera phone 6 times and asked for her by name. She wasn't there when he came by, and we never once mentioned her while he was here. Infact, he didn't speak much English for us to even carry on a conversation about the appliance.

i called the supervisor to let him know that not only were his prices crazy, but I wanted to know how we got my daughters number. Well, here's how that went

He told me I was a t**t

he told me he had no time to deal with customers not calling to for their appliances to be fixed

he told me I was a whiny b****

he said that was a fair price if the guy had to put up with me

and then went on to tell me to f*** off

All while there's tv going on extremely loud in the back.

I just want to know how he got ahold of my under aged daughters number and name.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2014 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Master-Inc/Alpharetta-Georgia-30023/Appliance-Master-Inc-Reliable-Appliance-and-Refrigerators-Called-Daughters-number-that-w-1169209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Master Inc