Complaint Review: Appliance Professor

• Submitted: Wed, February 27, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: Dennis — San Marcus Texas United States of America
Appliance Professor
Appliance Professor, New Braunfels TX 78130 New Braunfels, Texas United States of America

Appliance Professor Appliance Professor, New Braunfels TX 78130 . They came out on 01/23/11 to fix the dryer and changed me $322.26 and after they left the dryer still was doing the same thing as before New Braunfels , Texas

I had appliance professor come out to fix my LG dryer and it was the worse mistake I have ever made on getting an appliance fixed. They came out on 01/23/11 to fix the dryer and changed me $322.26 and after they left the dryer still was doing the same thing as before. I called them a month later and told them about it and was asked why I waited so long. They came out did some more work, and told me my dryer vent hose needed cleaned. I got that done about month later and still the dryer did not dry the cloths. I lost the receipt and the found the receipt after several months. I called the Appliance Professor on 10 Dec 2012 and was told they would call me back. NO call back. I again called them 12/11/2012 and told them about the problem, again I was told they would call me back, again nothing. I called again 12/12/2012 and told them again about the problem and again I was told they would call me back, again nothing. I also told them if I did not receive a call back on 12/12/2012 I would go to the Better Business, and still I did not receive a call back. In short I would never use this company again. Beware of Appliance Professor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Professor/-New-Braunfels-Texas-78130/Appliance-Professor-Appliance-Professor-New-Braunfels-TX-78130-They-came-out-on-01231-1021044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Professor