Complaint Review: Appliance Smart

• Updated: Sat, February 02, 2013

• Reported By: corliss — Lithonia Georgia USA
Appliance Smart
1380 Dogwood Dr SE Conyers, Georgia United States of America

Appliance Smart Sold me a WASHER that does not work properly refuse to take it back salespeople are deceitful Conyers Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: used appliance

I purchase a washer from appliancesmart on July 10, 2010 and I have not been able to use it. I was told I could bring it back. But when I called to say I am not happy with the washer they said I could not bring it back because I used it.  I then advised the salesperson who sold it to me you never told me that.  I fell I was deceived. The washer leaks and jump all over the place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2010 08:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Smart/Conyers-Georgia-/Appliance-Smart-Sold-me-a-WASHER-that-does-not-work-properly-refuse-to-take-it-back-sales-626768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Smart

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

used appliance

AUTHOR: Joshua-m1982 - (U.S.A.)

If you use the appliance, we cant just give you a new replacement. you would get a service call out there first and if it couldnt be fixed. then you get a new machine.  Your machine may have been jumping around because you didnt remove the shipping pins. there are stickers on every washing machine that has pins in it and its also in the instruction manual. If you do not pull the shipping pins out, the machine will walk around your house and cause damage to the unit.