Complaint Review: Appliance Zone

• Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: John Shelton — Marietta Georgia United States of America
Appliance Zone
Corydon, Indiana United States of America

Appliance Zone Jessica Return policy is not readily apparent until you try to use it. Even if electrical part is not used tghey will not take it back for refund, only swap for another part. I guess their policy is to never Corydon, Indiana

I ordered a Timer Control for our Maytag washer. I chose Appliance Zone because their price and shipping appeared to be the best. I did not go out of my way to track down their Return Policy before placing the order. It was not clearly explained in their order process. The part did not fix my problem so I attempted to return it for refund, minus the shipping cost. Ha.

Now it became very clear that they do not accept any electrical part for refund. Now I have a Timer Control valued at $116.08. I define Appliance Zone as an unscrupulous little company (very few employees) in a podunk little town in Indiana. What a ripoff. I'll stick with Sears Parts for my future needs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Zone/Corydon-Indiana-47112/Appliance-Zone-Jessica-Return-policy-is-not-readily-apparent-until-you-try-to-use-it-Even-713750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Zone