• Report: #791938

• Updated: Tue, October 25, 2011

• Reported By: Sam — Anaheim California United States of America
Appliance Zone
1203 Highway 62 NE Corydon, Indiana United States of America

Appliance Zone ripped me off, don't do any business with them!! Corydon , Indiana

I ordered a 3-pack GE water filters from Appliance Zone. They sent a 2-pack of the wrong filter. I filed a complaint with them and that started a major run around. First they said that the filter will fit my fridge. I went to GE's web site and found out that the shipped filter is NOT the correct part. Went back to AZ and asked them to replace the filters. Took a long time to get the shipping label from them but finally I sent the original 2-pack back.

Then they sent a 2-pack of the correct filter. Went back to them to ask for the missing third filter. They came back claiming that the original shipment had 3 filters but since I've returned 2 filters only, that's the number that they have replaced. This is total bogus, the original shipment had only 2 filters and they are cheating me out of the my third filter. I filed a claim with PayPal and I'm waiting for their resolution.

Bottom line - Appliance Zone is a fraudulent outfit. Don't even think of doing any business with them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2011 08:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Zone/Corydon-Indiana-47112/Appliance-Zone-ripped-me-off-dont-do-any-business-with-them-Corydon-Indiana-791938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Zone