Complaint Review: Appliance Zone

• Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: sharon h — California United States of America
Appliance Zone

Appliance Zone Appliance Zone Rude & Incompetent & Ripoff Internet

I tried to order a dishwasher part and their site did not have a photo of the part so I proceeded with "Live Chat" to confirm I was ordering the right part. The sales rep was rude, I received the wrong part and when I requested that they pay return shipping and send the correct part they refused. They wanted to send the new part and I told them to cancel my order since they did not reimburse for the return shipping on the incorrect part. After at least 15 emails back and forth and Appliance Zone never answering my direct instruction to cancel my order only giving me generic responses, I told them I would never deal with them again and I would make sure consumers knew about their rude, unprofessional business practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 07:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Zone/internet/Appliance-Zone-Appliance-Zone-Rude-Incompetent-Ripoff-Internet-933595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Zone