Complaint Review: Appliance Zone

• Submitted: Thu, March 14, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 14, 2013

• Reported By: pat — Weed California United States of America
Appliance Zone

Appliance Zone DISHONEST COMPANY - No Refund for Honest Return / Poor Customer Service, Internet

I ordered and received 2 parts (in 2 separate boxes off one invoice) so I could repair my range. When I opened the stove-top to begin the repair I discovered a burned wire connector. End of repair job, new stove ordered, Appliance Zone contacted for return instructions. They emailed me repeatedly: did I REALLY want to return the parts? Did I REALLY want to return BOTH parts? Did I read all their return rules? etc. Yes I did and I explained why, so they finally sent me a Return Authorization.

I sent the parts via USPS and tracked the TWO boxes with delivery confirmation for both on 2/12/2013. They refunded me the price-minus-handling for the $55 part and claimed not to have received the $265 part. Again with the emails (the only way to contact them), sending them their Invoice #, the parts numbers and descriptions, their Return Authorization # plus the USPS tracking numbers so they could have their warehouse "investigate". Now 7 weeks and counting after the return and they are completely unresponsive. They have the new, untested/uninstalled part, kept my money and have ceased communication. I call that fraud. I call them thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2013 10:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliance-Zone/internet/Appliance-Zone-DISHONEST-COMPANY-No-Refund-for-Honest-Return-Poor-Customer-Service-I-1028653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliance Zone