Complaint Review: ApplianceZone

• Updated: Thu, February 28, 2013

• Reported By: AngryCanadian — Victoria British Columbia Canada
ApplianceZone

ApplianceZone ApplianceZone.com Shipping Charge Scam Internet

"Unfortunately ApplianceZone really is a scam. In my case they took almost a week to answer every question, then at the 11th. hour informed me that they needed another $40 to ship UPS, or $60 extra to ship via US Post. They stated that UPS would probably charge another $100 in duties & taxes, but that the US Post cost included all such charges. I paid the $60 extra, only to have ApplianceZone ship UPS, who charged me $130 extra!

When I informed ApplianceZone they apologized for a shipping department error and said they would refund the UPS charge. That was the last I heard from them.

This review is only a brief summary of the infuriating, drawn-out horror story of dealing with ApplianceZone. I guess I also learned my lesson about checking a company out before ordering via the internet. We get lazy because Amazon etc. etc. are reputable. DO NOT SHOP AT APPLIANCEZONE.COM."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2013 01:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ApplianceZone/internet/ApplianceZone-ApplianceZonecom-Shipping-Charge-Scam-Internet-1021633. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ApplianceZone