Complaint Review: Applianceconnection

• Submitted: Sun, October 21, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, October 21, 2012

• Reported By: Fred B — Delray Beach Florida United States of America
10101 Foster Ave. Section A Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Applianceconnection Applianceconnection.com A typical Online ripoff company. The worst of worst! Brooklyn, New York

It is my duty as a good citizen to take time to write for somebody else does not get rip-off by Applianceconnection company (an online company Applianceconnection.com.This company charged me for a new Sharp Microwave model R-1874 and after 5 weeks, delivered a used and damaged internally and externally (not even the monitor worked). It was very clear that it was used and broken one and this company shipped to people. Anyway I went through an installation preparation for it and this was a huge disappointment.

When I reported to their customer support, she suggested that they willing to give me $120 credit if accept as it is! of course I did not accept that offer. So I shipped it back to them and they supposed to send me a replacement. Well first they said 3 weeks, then changed to 5 weeks, finally to 8 weeks. at that time, I gave up and cancelled the order. It took them 2 weeks to credit me back!

They did not want to compensate me for the time I put in for preparation in cabinet for this Microwave to be installed and for the hassle me and my wife went through. First they did not want to credit until I placed a dispute in PayPal as well as my credit card company.

This is a bad company to deal with . I am telling you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2012 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applianceconnection/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/Applianceconnection-Applianceconnectioncom-A-typical-Online-ripoff-company-The-worst-of-957817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applianceconnection