Complaint Review: Appliances 4 Less

• Updated: Thu, October 14, 2010

• Reported By: Krista — Orlando Florida United States of America
Appliances 4 Less
5380 E. Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Appliances 4 Less orlando appliances 4 less did not issue a refund when faulty merchandise was returned Orlando, Florida

We purchased a GE Profile dishwasher on Thursday.10/07/2010. at Orlando Appliances for less, at 5380 E Colonial Dr, Orlando FL. We paid by Credit card. When it was installed on Saturday 10/09/10, it leaked from the seams. We called the store, they told us to bring it back, which we did that day. They acknowledged that it was faulty, and they would fix it and have it for us on Monday the 11th. Monday, we called, it was not fixed.
 Tuesday the 12th we called, and the customer service person, Channel Kind, told us that they have to fix it or replace it with a comparable unit within 3 days, so they would have it the next day. Wednesday  the 13th we called, and again it was not ready, so we asked for our money back. They said no, it would be fixed by the end of the business day. It was not, and my calls were not returned.
The next day, I called, and was told it was not ready nor did they have a comparable unit. I again said I wanted my money back, and she said no. It was Tuesday that the customer service person, named Channel, began to get rude, yelled, and challenge us to try to get a refund.
 When I told her I was coming down there to get my money back, she told me she would call the police if I showed up. I am mortified that anyone, especially in customer service, would treat another person this way. When I asked for her supervisor's name and number, she said she was not obligated to tell me. When I asked for the owner's name as well, she said they dont talk to customers, and gave me a false name.  We have not recieved a refund. We have contacted our credit card company, the better business bureau and this website.  DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2010 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliances-4-Less/Orlando-Florida-32807/Appliances-4-Less-orlando-appliances-4-less-did-not-issue-a-refund-when-faulty-merchandise-650972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliances 4 Less