Complaint Review: Appliances Connection

• Updated: Mon, June 02, 2014

• Reported By: Douglas — mckinney Texas
Appliances Connection
Brooklyn , New York USA

Appliances Connection Fraud, misleading rebate information, lied Brooklyn New York

On 4/30/2014 I purchased a diswhwasher.  It arrived on 5/19/2014 damaged. The dishwasher was damaged at some point in shipping before arrival to my home.

I initially refused the product.  However after the driver spoke to them and opened a case they were told to leave it.  I spoke to the company and they seemed very nice and said to both the driver and me they would replace it but would like to have it repaired in the mean time.  I had the driver write on the receipt, sign and take a picture of his phone of the damages.  i should have refused it, yes my mistake, but i have never really done this before.

After opening a couple tickets opened with them through their website and speaking on the phone several times over a couple weeks they lied on multiple occassions over the phone and online about replacing it.  They have defrauded whirlpool by putting it in as warranty repair. [continued below]....

.....  They have lied and defrauded me by selling me a damaged product and they will not replace it.  I can not stress enough how to never use AppliancesConnection.com for anything.  I have all the ticket notes from their own website and signed shipping PO from JB HUnt stating it was damaged in shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appliances-Connection/Brooklyn-New-York/Appliances-Connection-Fraud-misleading-rebate-information-lied-Brooklyn-New-York-1151505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appliances Connection