license

• Reported By: Kokapelli — Grapevine Texas United States of America
AppliancesConnection.Com
Brooklyn, New York United States of America

AppliancesConnection.Com Up front order takers Brooklyn, New York

It's not all about price. If that's all that matters to you, you'll get what you pay for.

We ordered an appliance from AppliancesConnection.Com. Two weeks after the order was placed, I inquire about the status. They tell me the manufacturer is delayed in shipping the product and they will let me know when it arrives at their warehouse. Two weeks later, they tell me it has shipped. A week after that, I call the shipping company who tells me that they have no record of receiving the item and that I should call AppliancesConnection.Com to check it out. AppliancesConnection tells me that Hurrican Sandy is to blame. However, their own system says the item shipped on 10/26. Hurricane Sandy hit the East Coast on 10/29. It should have been half-way to Texas by the time Sandy hit.

Now they have my money and my appliance and tell me it will be another week at least.

I'm tired of these "low-price" internet dealers claiming they have product in stock, then delaying for weeks. What they are really doing is taking orders (and money) from customers, then placing the orders when they get to the quantity they need for the price break they offer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AppliancesConnectionCom/Brooklyn-New-York-11236/AppliancesConnectionCom-Up-front-order-takers-Brooklyn-New-York-963113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AppliancesConnection.Com