Complaint Review: AppliancesConnection.com

• Updated: Tue, May 24, 2011

• Reported By: david — east machias Maine United States of America
AppliancesConnection.com
Brooklyn Internet, New York United States of America

AppliancesConnection.com Appliances Connection FRAUD, DAMAGED, NO REFUND Internet, New York

APPIANCESCONNECTION.COM - THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM! BUYERS BEWARE! DO NOT TRUST APPLIANCESCONNECTION.COM

I purchased the SUMMIT SCFU1375 11.2 CU.FT Freezer 3 months ago... 3 MONTHS THEY HAVE HAD MY MONEY and it took 2 MONTHS TO EVEN DELIVER!

The Freezer finally arrived at the shipping company in Bangor Maine a month ago. The shipping company immediately called me and told me to REFUSE the delivery because it was damaged. I called customer service and I first got Frank and then later talked to Markus (who was actually Frank in disguise)Trying to refuse a refund. After almost an hour on the phone they said they approved a refund. So I hung up. Then a person from their company called and acted like they were from the shipping company and tried to talk me into the delivery. They said the damage was ONLY on the box. I reluctantly accepted.

Then Frank called back trying to reverse the refund. BUT Frank called from the same phone number that the supposed representative of the shipping company called from. Like I am stupid. And like no one in the world has caller ID. I called Frank on the carpet and he called me a damn fool but after some yelling,  he put Markus on the phone and he (Markus and Frank are the same person) said he would submit my refund.

It has now been almost 3 weeks and I have not gotten my money back. I have contacted my bank for FRAUD. And a non-authorized charge for $1,675.00. They said they will have my funds within 48 hours. I have never in my life had to deal with such shady people before. So, BUYERS BEWARE of APPLIANCESCONNECTION.COM

I have bought my Freezer from (((competitor's name redacted))) and it arrived in 7 days with no problems and $100 cheaper

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2011 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/AppliancesConnectioncom/Internet-New-York-/AppliancesConnectioncom-Appliances-Connection-FRAUD-DAMAGED-NO-REFUND-Internet-New-Yor-732642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on AppliancesConnection.com