Complaint Review: Application4you Baku AZ

• Updated: Sun, April 03, 2011

• Reported By: Dimas J Guevara — Calhoun Georgia United States of America
Application4you Baku AZ
N/A N/A, Arizona United States of America

Application4you Baku AZ N/A using the web appear a message that I had a dangerous virus total 38 and frozen my computer and released till I paid the subcription by digital info and receive nothing for proof of my payment N/A, Arizona

Well again I was using the internet suddenly a window software label as MS Remove Tool showing a bunch of virus detected summary 38 items and frozen my PC until I proceed to make subcription and payment then my PC was released, with some  inconvenience, the suspicious was that I never received a receipt for my payment even that the the format include all faces for payment then I notices that it was bogus fake service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2011 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Application4you-Baku-AZ/NA-Arizona-NA/Application4you-Baku-AZ-NA-using-the-web-appear-a-message-that-I-had-a-dangerous-virus-713419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Application4you Baku AZ