Complaint Review: Applied Bank Card

• Submitted: Wed, January 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 30, 2008

• Reported By:kalamazoo Michigan
Applied Bank Card
p.o.box 17120 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 561-982-9111
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Applied Bank Card double charges me every month for online payment, I include it in my payment and they add it to my bill Wilmington Delaware

Their number showing on their website for customer service does not work and the keep double charging me and there $10.95 monthly maintenece fee is outrageous.

I wrote them about this and they said they were within the terms of the agreement, but double charging is not in the agreement and because of that I went over the credit limit and got charged a over the limit fee when it was their fault I went over in the first place. I do not understand why you cannot get ahold of a human, only the 24/7 pay by phone things seems to work

kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2008 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Bank-Card/Wilmington-Delaware-19886/Applied-Bank-Card-double-charges-me-every-month-for-online-payment-I-include-it-in-my-pay-304752. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Bank Card