Complaint Review: Applied Bank, (Cross Country Bank)

• Submitted: Tue, July 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 15, 2008

• Reported By:Mayaguez Other
Applied Bank, (Cross Country Bank)
4700 EXCHANGE COURT Boca Raton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-225-5030
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Applied Bank, (Cross Country Bank) Applied Bank reporting to credit bureau information that is not mine and decline to removed Boca Raton Florida

Applied Bank is reporting information that is not accurate to all credit bureau agencies. They claim that an account was open on January 2002 under my name. When I asked who authorized such transaction they estate that was me. First of all, my name is not the same as is appears intheir record. Someone must stole my identity or use my ssn without my authorization. I request fro Applied Bank for an investigation an was decline from them. Do I have to hired a Lawyer for this matters?

Do not sponsor Applied Bank. I won't!

Puerto Rico

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Cross Country Bank

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Bank-Cross-Country-Bank/Boca-Raton-Florida-33431-0966/Applied-Bank-Cross-Country-Bank-Applied-Bank-reporting-to-credit-bureau-information-tha-351712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Bank, (Cross Country Bank)