• Report: #620510

• Updated: Tue, July 06, 2010

• Reported By: Erica — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
Applied Bank - Cross Country
601 Delaware Ave Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Applied Bank - Cross Country Trying to collect for a card that I never had Wilmington, Delaware

There has been an account on my report for quite a few years that I have been trying to dispute.  I have had no way to get in contact with Experian, due to it is only automated.  You can not speak to anyone.

My situation is that I noticed the same thing on my most recent credit report, It has been disputed for quite sometime and nothing has been done.  I contacted Applied Bank and this is also automated,..then I called Cross Country and they gave me their customer service number, which is First National Collections, they gave me the run around til I really got angry.

I called back the next day and spoke with a young lady by the name of Stephanie, who then gave me info that I was unaware of,..there is a name on this account ( WJ Gajderowlicz ) with my SS.# and that this account was paid on in 2006,..I knew that this is a lie because I was not working,and I had no way to make any kind of payment,..plus I'm not paying on any bill that is not mine, I had been laid off for 3 months and I was getting a job transfer from the same company that I worked for. I let Stephanie know that my purse was stolen back in 1999,..and I think that this could be a problem from that,..because I did not get a c/c.

Due to the circumstances I had to call someone at Experian,..which I have no way to talk to anyone,..its a computer.  I call back and spoke with a Supervisor by the name of Melissa and I told her what was told to me by Stephanie,..Melissa just right off of the bat told me I was wrong and that nobody by that name worked there,..and I said excuse me,..so I'm lieing? Well we got into a big arguement and she hung up on me.  Now no one answers,..its like they have blocked my number,..because it says " We are sorry we can not transfer your call."

It's all good because I'm filing this report. It all started from Applied Bank and ended up at First National Collections. This mess needs to come off of my credit report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2010 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Bank-Cross-Country/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Applied-Bank-Cross-Country-Trying-to-collect-for-a-card-that-I-never-had-Wilmington-De-620510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Bank - Cross Country