tool

• Submitted: Tue, August 19, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 19, 2008

• Reported By:Berwyn Illinois
Applied Bank - Crosscountry Bank
4700 EXCHANGE COUR BOCA RATON, Florida U.S.A.

Applied Bank - Crosscountry Bank Open Credit Card In My Name, I've never had an account with this company. Found out about it through my credit report. BOCA RATON Florida

This company has an open Credit Card In My Name, I've never had an account with this company. Found out about it through my credit report. When calling to get this resolved all I get is the run around, Call back later at this number - then after calling you need to call back at this time at this number. NO ONE AT THIS COMPANY HAS ANY INTREST IN HELPING!!

I am at the end of my witts, $400.00 credit limit but I owe $689.00 and has been in collections and past due for 120 days. And whats even worse it shows up two times on my report. One says closed and the other says open in collections 120 days late.

I have filed a dispute with transunion but still no one seems to have any type of resolution, and after seeing how many people have had issues with this same company I am doubtfull at the turn around. Never the less I am not going to give up.

Andrew
Berwyn, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/19/2008 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Bank-Crosscountry-Bank/BOCA-RATON-Florida-33431/Applied-Bank-Crosscountry-Bank-Open-Credit-Card-In-My-Name-Ive-never-had-an-account-wi-364598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Bank - Crosscountry Bank