Complaint Review: Applied Bank (credit Card)

• Submitted: Mon, August 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, August 18, 2008

• Reported By:Ashland Oregon
Applied Bank (credit Card)
P.O. Box 17125 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.
  • Phone: 484-8402705
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Applied Bank (credit Card) This company has ripped me off every single month for the last 11 months Wilmington Delaware

Wow! This card has been a nightmare. I have credit available, but they decline charges. Each month I get at least one charge - along with the $10.95 monthly fee. More often than not, I get two charges, amounting to almost $70, in addition to the $10.95 monthly fee. I have paid and paid and paid, to keep my credit strait - but I am really really tired of their tricky ways. They find very sneaky ways to charge over charge fees or late fees. I will get a bill for one amount, then find out I am being charged a late fee for another fee not billed that did not show because it was for the previous month - etc, etc, etc, . They have found a legal way to over charge and steal. They are very non responsive when I call in to complain. One number even seems to go to a place in India, these people are hard to understand! I have 5 other credit cards now, and none of them have been evil like this.

Elizasususweet
Ashland, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2008 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Bank-credit-Card/Wilmington-Delaware-10850/Applied-Bank-credit-Card-This-company-has-ripped-me-off-every-single-month-for-the-last-364212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Bank (credit Card)