Complaint Review: Applied Bank

• Submitted: Sun, March 20, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, March 20, 2011

• Reported By: Nycguy — Fresh Meadows New York U.S.A.
Applied Bank
601 Delaware Ave Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Applied Bank Send me letter to pay off in full and they would remove negative off my credit report but didn't Wilmington, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: Nycguy, You can type in 411913 at this site and read that Ripoff Report........

At one point I was unemployed and unable to pay my bills. Eventually once I got back to work I wanted to start rebuilding my credit by paying off upaid debts. I got a letter from Applied Bank to pay off my balance of 1,300.00 and they stated that it would be removed off my credit report as if it never existed. So I sent them three payments and and instead of removing it off my report they reported it as a debt settled. This dropped my credit score which I've been fixing by 42 points!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2011 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-198011462/Applied-Bank-Send-me-letter-to-pay-off-in-full-and-they-would-remove-negative-off-my-cre-708359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Bank

Nycguy, You can type in 411913 at this site and read that Ripoff Report........

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

and make copies of it and hand them out to the employees at Applied Bank so they can see what many of the banks are doing behind their employees' backs, okay?

It's very possible that Applied Bank may have 'secret life insurance policies' on its employees too, right? It would certainly create a lot of discussion between all of the employees at Applied Bank, right? They might be able to check and see if their lives have these 'BOLI' policies. (Bank Owned Life Insurance.)

*Make sure to have them 'Google' the following articles for more information-

BANK EXECUTIVES PROFITING ON THE DEATH OF EMPLOYEES
SECRET LIFE INSURANCE TRIGGERS SUITS
BANK OF AMERICA COMPLAINTS SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES

***Let the employees at the bank, who may have lied to you, know what the banks are doing to their own employees. This would be a good way for you to get back at the bank for lying to you, wouldn't you agree?

Good luck to you!