Complaint Review: Applied Bank

• Submitted: Mon, January 14, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 15, 2013

• Reported By: Shari — Los Gatos California United States of America
Applied Bank

Applied Bank I never received any cards from this company and although I have informed them several times about that, they keep harassing me for paying some ridiculous late payment and min.payment charges, Internet

*Consumer Comment: File a police report

I never received any cards from this company and although I have informed them several times about that, they keep harassing me for paying some ridiculous late payment and min.payment charges, to maintain my credit privileges!!!

I have no idea, how they got my information, all I know is I keep receiving these e-mails from Applied Bank asking me to pay them late payment and min. payment charges on a credit card that I have never received! After trying so hard to get a hold of them and talking to them several times, not only they did not listen to what I had to say about not receiving any cards and not being responsible for any charges but also in few hours after that,. I received another e-mail from them requesting min. payment and late charges again. And also reminding me that if I don't pay what they are demanding, I will lose my
credit privileges!

This company is scam and after reviewing all other reports, I am not sure why nobody is doing anything about it!!

I am concerned about if they can ruin my credit with these false charges!? What should I do and what steps should I take to prevent that!?

They should get out of business. And there should be a lawsuit filed against them for whoever has been ripped off by them.  Could someone contact me and tell me what to do!?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2013 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Bank/internet/Applied-Bank-I-never-received-any-cards-from-this-company-and-although-I-have-informed-th-996966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Bank

File a police report

AUTHOR: MovingForward - (USA)

Sounds like idenity theft to me. First, pull your credit report to see what has been placed on the report because you may actually have other items in addition to this one. Even if it is just this one account, file a police report for ID theft. After all, you didn't even apply for this account according to your post. Then do the steps that are required to notify Applied Bank that this is a case of ID theft, send them a copy of the police report and freeze your credit reports so no one else can use your identity.