Complaint Review: Applied Card Bank

• Submitted: Fri, April 13, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, April 14, 2007

• Reported By:selma Alabama
Applied Card Bank
800 Deleware Ave. Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Applied Card Bank Dont send state on time or at all and expect me to pay late fees..and no live people Wilmington Delaware

Applied card bank has not sent me statements and expect me to pay late fees. The more I pay down my balance, the more of these unknown fees come up. I paid them over $1,000 and my balance is still $900...and my credit limit is only $850!! I refuse to give this company one more dollar!

Cedric
selma, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2007 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applied-Card-Bank/Wilmington-Delaware-19801/Applied-Card-Bank-Dont-send-state-on-time-or-at-all-and-expect-me-to-pay-late-feesand-no-243855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applied Card Bank