Complaint Review: Apply 2 Save

• Submitted: Wed, May 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By:Post Falls Idaho
Apply 2 Save
7905 Meadowlark Drive, Suite #A, Coeur D'Alene,, Idaho U.S.A.

Apply 2 Save I am an X-employee who was told by his managers to blantly break the law Coeur D'Alene, Idaho

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

This company is a complete scam, not only to it's customers but also to it's employees. Payroll is a disaster and all there pay checks bounce, they hired hundreds of local folks here in Cd'A only to lay them all of weeks later. On several occasions my manager Pat Wise instructed me to have our clients skip there mortgage payment and use that money to retain our services. I feel horrible that I was ever involved in such a scam were people have lost there homes and want to get that information out there. Beware do not use this company and more importantly do not work for these shady Califonia scammers.

X-employee
Post Falls, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2009 02:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apply-2-Save/Coeur-DAlene-Idaho-83815/Apply-2-Save-I-am-an-X-employee-who-was-told-by-his-managers-to-blantly-break-the-law-Coeu-449312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apply 2 Save

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!

AUTHOR: Valerie - (United States of America)

I too am an X-employee. After 9 days they fired me with no explation! I had given up a 3 year job at a bank for this position. HR informed me I would have a check within 24 hours and when I came to pick up my payroll check the next day, I was informed I needed to sign some "Bullshit" paper work. I took the papers and looked them over and retained an attorney. Apply 2 Save broke their own contract with me and I made sure they didn't get away with it! EAT SHIT APPLY 2 SAVE! Your getting yours now. Frankly, how do you sleep at night and be damn gratefull it wasn't worse! PLEASE, DO NOT WORK FOR THIS "SHIT HOLE" OF A COMPANY!

This is what I understand today, the attorney general of Idaho is all over their ass!, they come from Newport Beach, CA., they are currently doing business in Liberty Lake, WA. under another name and they have even sued some of their former employees for the "Non-Compete" clause they have in the contract, oh please, what a bunch of horse shit! It sounds as if they're days are numbered!

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC