Complaint Review: Apply Knowledge

• Updated: Sun, November 18, 2012

• Reported By: memee50 — Arkansas City Kansas USA
Apply Knowledge
1352 W. 1980 N Provo, Utah United States of America

Apply Knowledge coaching department, ecommerce, applykit, ken sonnenberg lie, scam Provo, Utah

I know that was a long time ago but it just set me off when I read his reply. On Nov. 6, 2009 Josh22 left a reply about working for Apply Knowledge and how they made so many people alot of money and he was so proud of that. He stated that we should all stop writing reports because this is not the place for it. We should deal with the company and ask for a refund! Really? Why didn't we all think of that? Oh thats right, we did and they either ignored us or flat out told us no refunds. Like we all can waste thousands of dollars. Thats why we are very lucky for a site like this. Sometimes this is our only recourse. I have spent the last year trying to get somewhere with them, so until you walk in my shoes don't preach to me about the internet not being the place for this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Apply-Knowledge/Provo-Utah-84604/Apply-Knowledge-coaching-department-ecommerce-applykit-ken-sonnenberg-lie-scam-Provo-970914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Apply Knowledge