Holy

• Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: ideeclair — Chilton Wisconsin
Applybuilder
1411 W 1250 S Ste 101, Orem, Utah USA

Applybuilder ,Strategic Tax Services, Daeus Financial, Supplier Source and YourEntitySolution, APPLY BUILDER fraudulently cons elderly, disabled, unemployed consumers into buying worthless web store designs and trainings Orem Utah

I agreed to become a student of The Coaching Department because they told me they would teach me how to sucessfully sell things online. I was despirate to start getting some sort of income and fell for their scam.

I got calls from Daeus Finicial to set up an LLC through Your Entity Solutions, and  Daeus' tax partner Stragetic Tax Solutions, Daeus Finicial to set up corporate credit and after forking over $22,000.00 my head was spining. I got a call from onother coach telling me no no you do not need anything else exept I had to spend another $12,000.000 for supplyer source. So $34,000.00 later I maybe made $100.00 on ebay and I am bankrupt. I recorded every coversation with everone how called me and scamed me into giving them money. I remember on one of the interviews they told me they were going to teach me to leveage my credit and needed information on the limits on all my cards and the balances. Is this typical practices. Again if anyone needs audeo proof of every conversation I had with them I will share them. Fist of all they should tell you in the beginning you do not have to purchase when third parties call but then I think that is all apart of the scam. Secondly there is now way a person that has never done anything on the internet (and I told them that) can make that amount of money right away. I am bankrupt and heading ou to my garage to end it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Applybuilder/Orem-Utah-84058/Applybuilder-Strategic-Tax-Services-Daeus-Financial-Supplier-Source-and-YourEntitySolu-1125234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Applybuilder