Complaint Review: Appsbar.com

• Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: William — New York New York United States of America
Appsbar.com
260 SW Natura Ave Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

Appsbar.com Crooks who take your app and publish under their own name Deerfield Beach, Florida

It is first time i write a report about a company. It is important that people know about the crooks in this company called appsbar.com.

I have signed up to their service since they launch in May 2011. I created my app and they said it would be submitted to Apple and Google. It never went to Apple. I contacted customer service and person by name of Marc Mannuel was very nasty to me and just told me, you must wait and stop emailing us with same questions. Very nasty customer service!

App was never published to Apple. It was published to Google but under their own name! It is so bad! I contacted them and again appsbar customer service person Marc told me, we gave you app for free, but we own the content and the app belongs to us! I was so pissed at this..... I spent 2hrs of my time building an app using my photos and videos and content from my business web site, and then they say they own the app.

I found my app on google android and it is true, it is published under appsbar, some one by name of Shawn McNamara, who I then found out is a criminal! (http://fljails.info/?RID=111252148)

I contacted google and ask them about what I should do. Google verified that Appsbar infringed on my copywrite of my content and then google immediately removed my app from android store.

Be careful with these guys! They are crooks! They will publish your app under their name and take all the credit!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Appsbarcom/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33441/Appsbarcom-Crooks-who-take-your-app-and-publish-under-their-own-name-Deerfield-Beach-Fl-803258. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Appsbar.com